INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUHere is the list of data about you that we may collect and process:
- By filling in the forms on our website we collect the information that you provide. This includes data provided when you register to use our website, when you subscribe to any service, post any data, or request some services. We can also get your data when you use an event or encouragement sponsored by us and when you ask for a solution to any problem with our website.
- If you communicate with us for any reason, we may keep a history of that communication for security purposes.
- We may ask you to attend some surveys, the goal behind them is research, and they are fully optional you can skip them.
- Transactions details that you can carry out through our website and of the completion of your orders.
- Whenever you visit our website, we fetch your data like location, weblogs, traffic, and other transactions. It is because of billing purposes or resources you use.
We may collect information about you, means your computer's details like operating system, IP address, and browser type, for system administration and the compiled data for our advertisers. This is analytical data about our user’s actions when they browse and their browsing patterns and this data does not reveal your identity.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
INFORMATION USAGEHere are some ways that we can use your data:
- To make sure that our website's content is presented in the most effective way for you and on your computer.
- When you permit us to inform you about our product, services, or details, in other cases if we think that you might be interested in some or you requested for some.
- To obey the responsibility that arises from any contracts between you and us.
- To allow you to be a part of interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To acknowledge you about changes to our utility(service).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may disclose your personal information to:
- Any employee of our organization (our subbranches and our ultimate holding company and its subbranches);
- Data processing associations, mailing departments, and other third-party organizations working on our behalf (directly or indirectly).
- If we sell or buy any trades, belongings, or equities, in which case we may send your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such trades, belongings, or equities.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your data to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to defend our rights, assets, or security, or those of our customers or others. For fraud protection and credit risk reduction we may send or get your data with other companies and organizations.
- If we found any misuse, fraud, or credit risk we can send or get data to the government, the police, and other enforcement agencies.